This is a Sgroppino inspired mocktail.And yes, I did make my own homemade pineapple dole whip. Was it as good as Sweet Society Baton Rouge? No, but it was adequate for this mocktail.
Thankfully High Rise Delta 9 Seltzer in the pineapple flavor was there to save the day.
A little bubbly, a little sweet, and the perfect amount of creamy pineapple. Overall, an excellent dessert mocktail as we attempt to survive these last few sweltering summer days.
I’ve heard we are getting a cool front, as in highs in the low 90s cool front…one can only dream.
Pineapple Dole Whip
- 1/2 cup pineapple cubes
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- Splash of vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Store in the freezer.
- 2-3 scoops Pineapple Dole Whip
- 6 oz High Rise D9 Pineapple Seltzer
- Scoop Pineapple Dole Whip into a glass.
- Top with High Rise D9 Pineapple Seltzer and garnish with a fresh pineapple cube.