Posted by Stephanie, High Rise Beverage Company on 28th Feb 2023
A spin-off the classic drink - the Bramble, first created in London in the 80’s, made with dry gin, here I’ve twisted it up for a classic and balanced non-alcoholic sipper.
A refreshing summer drink, featuring High Rise blackberry seltzer, pomegranate juice and lemon juice, this is called the Blackberry Bramble Mocktail.
- 1/2 oz organic lemon juice
- 1/4 oz agave
- 1 oz pomegranate juice
- 4oz - 6oz of High Rise Blackberry Seltzer
Garnish with fresh blackberries and a lemon wheel.
- Add pomegranate juice, lemon juice and agave to a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake until chilled.
- Pour over ice into a rocks glass.
- Top with 4-6 oz of High Rise Blackberry Seltzer
- Garnish with blackberries and lemon wheel.